Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/24/2014 -- Bottled water was one of the categories with the highest growth in overall soft drinks as the product became more popular. The category has a number of aspects in its favour which helped it achieve its healthy growth.
Spadel was the leading company in bottled water in 2013. However it lost further share in 2013 as the price increases in 2012 and 2013 for the Spa brand meant that some consumers switched brands and some retailers limited distribution of the brand as they disagreed with the price increases by Spadel.
The off-trade price increase for bottled water in 2012 and 2013 was one of the major drivers of growth in retail value terms over that period. It is highly unlikely that retailers and consumers will allow the bottled water players to implement further price hikes in the early part of the forecast period. This means that for the forecast period the growth potential for bottled water in general is not that high, as growth will be curbed due to the lack of price increases. In fact the expectation is that there will be a shift from more expensive brands to private label and value-for-money brands as the leading brands, such as Spa, will be regarded as overpriced.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Bottled Water industry in Netherlands with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Bottled Water industry in Netherlands, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Bottled Water in Netherlands market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Bottled Water in Netherlands?
- What are the major brands in Netherlands?
- How important is the direct selling method of distribution in Netherlands for bottled water sales?
- What impact have environmental issues (such as sustainable packaging) had on consumer attitudes, category volumes, packaging formulations and/or product innovation in Netherlands?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bottled Water in Nigeria
- Bottled Water in Estonia
- Bottled Water in Germany
- Bottled Water in the Philippines
- Bottled Water in Kazakhstan
- Bottled Water in Hungary
- Bottled Water in Portugal
- Bottled Water in Spain
- Bottled Water in Israel
- Bottled Water in the United Kingdom