Fast Market Research announces the availability of the new Markets and Markets report, "Breast Biopsy Market - Forecast to 2020", on their comprehensive research portal
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/25/2015 -- Breast Biopsy Market by Product (Table, Needle, Localization wire, Guidance System), Type (Open Biopsy- Excisional, Incisional, Needle- Core Needle Aspiration, Vacuum Assisted) & by Guidance system (Ultrasound, Stereotactic, MRI) - Forecast to 2020
The report segments the breast biopsy market on the basis of products, types, guidance, and regions. On basis of products, the breast biopsy market is classified into biopsy needles, guidance systems, biopsy tables, localization wires, and others (markers, punches, sutures). The breast biopsy needles market is expected to account for largest share of the global breast biopsy needles market. The growth of the segment can be attributed to the increasing demand for needle biopsy.
Based on types, the market is categorized into needle and open surgical breast biopsy market. The needle breast biopsy market is subsegmented into core needle biopsy (CNB), fine needle aspiration biopsy (FNAB), and vacuum-assisted biopsy (VAB). Among these, the vacuum-assisted biopsy segment is expected to be fastest-growing segment. Growth can be attributed to the growing demand for less invasive breast biopsy procedures worldwide. The open surgical breast biopsy market is subsegmented into excisional and incisional breast biopsy.
Get More Details on this Report and a Full Table of Contents at Breast Biopsy Market - Forecast to 2020
Acquisition was the major strategy adopted by industry players. Emerging and immature markets such as Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, China, and India are lucrative markets for breast biopsy market, owing to the increasing incidences of breast cancer cases in these regions.
This research report focuses on qualitative data, market size, and the growth of various segments and subsegments, competitive landscape, and company profiles. The qualitative data covers various levels of industry analysis such as market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and threats). The report also offers market sizes and data on the growth of various segments in the industry. It focuses on emerging and high-growth segments, high-growth regions, and the initiatives of governments. The competitive landscape covers growth strategies adopted by industry players in the last three years. The company profiles comprise basic views on key players in the breast biopsy market and their product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted to maintain and increase their market shares. The abovementioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of future trends will help key players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographical focus, changes in approach, R&D investments for innovations in products and technologies, and levels of output in order to remain successful.
Reasons to Get this Report
This report will enable both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help these firms garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the breast biopsy market. The report analyzes the breast biopsy market by product, type, guidance, and region.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the breast biopsy market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market strategies, geographic and business segments, and product portfolios of leading players in the breast biopsy market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various products across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information on new products and services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the breast biopsy market
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Systems Market - Global Forecast to 2020
- United States Wound Care Management Market Outlook to 2020
- Germany Wound Care Management Market Outlook to 2020
- EU5 Traditional Wound Management Market Outlook to 2020
- France Wound Care Management Market Outlook to 2020