Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/05/2014 -- Global Broadcasting & Cable TV industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global broadcasting & cable tv market.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global broadcasting & cable tv market.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key broadcasting & cable tv market players' global operations and financial performance.
- Understand the future growth prospects of the global rail freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume.
- Compares data from 14 major economies alongside individual country chapters
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global broadcasting and cable TV market had total revenues of $435.8bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% between 2009 and 2013.
The TV subscriptions segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $207.8bn, equivalent to 47.7% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.4% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $541.6bn by the end of 2018.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What was the size of the global broadcasting & cable tv market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global broadcasting & cable tv market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global broadcasting & cable tv market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Publishing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Broadcasting & Cable TV
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in Japan
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in the United Kingdom
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in Asia-Pacific
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in Europe
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in China
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in Spain
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in the United States
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in Germany
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in Belgium