Fast Market Research recommends "Building Project Development in the UK" from IBISWorld, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/19/2012 -- All fall down: A collapse in building investment hurts industry revenue
Firms in this industry develop residential and non-residential building projects. This includes bringing together financial, technical and physical means to realise building projects for later sale.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Land Securities Group Plc, British Land, Hammerson plc, Capital Shopping Centres Group plc, SEGRO plc
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Top 10 Educational Buildings Projects in Asia-Pacific : Project Guide
- Business Confidence in the Global Construction Industry in 2011-12: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, and Demand and Expenditure Forecast
- The Top 10 Educational Buildings Projects in North America : Project Guide
- The Top 10 Educational Buildings Projects in Europe : Project Guide
- Construction in Qatar - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2015
- Construction in the GCC - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2015
- Construction in Germany - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2015
- Construction in Colombia - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2015
- Impact of Building Information Modeling on Construction Project Lifecycles in 2012: Survey Snapshot
- The Operational Impact of Building Information Modeling in the Global Construction Industry in 2012: Survey Intelligence