New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Cafes/Bars in Taiwan"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/11/2014 -- Bar and pub sales have been adversely affected by the introduction of new drink driving legislation at a national level in 2013. Tougher new laws and enforcement measures have deterred a portion of consumers from bars and pubs. Establishments offering microbrews and imported craft beers, usually with Western food, have been increasing in popularity. These places have been less affected by the economic situation, but have also seen a decline in demand due to the new drink driving legislation.
President Coffee Corps Starbucks remains the largest brand in cafs/bars in Taiwan. Indeed, the brand further strengthened its grip on the market, increasing its number of outlets by 10% in 2013. The resource rich parent company holds a very strong position in retailing and the foodservice industry across Taiwan and Starbucks continues to be active in reinvigorating its offerings. In 2014, the company opened its first drive through in Taiwan.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
As cafs/bars enter a slightly more mature phase, growth is expected to remain steady. Overall value growth for caf?s/bars in Taiwan is anticipated to slightly exceed 1% over the forecast period. Specialist coffee shops are expected to grow healthily and coffee drinking culture is becoming more widespread and increasingly sophisticated. There is expected to be continued fast expansion of major brands in both outlet numbers and scope of business operations, with the number of drive through outlets likely to increase.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Caf?s/Bars industry in Taiwan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Cafs/Bars industry in Taiwan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Cafs/Bars in Taiwan market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Caf?s/Bars in Taiwan?
- What are the major brands in Taiwan?
- What are the growth prospects for specialist coffee shops in Taiwan?
- How important are traditional caf?s or bars to the foodservice landscape in Taiwan?
- How are domestic specialist coffee shop chains fairing against multinational chains?
Reasons to Get This Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Foodservice in Argentina
- Consumer Foodservice in Japan
- Meat and Poultry Product Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Consumer Foodservice in Ireland
- Dairy Product Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Consumer Foodservice in Malaysia
- Consumer Foodservice in Slovakia
- Consumer Foodservice in New Zealand
- Consumer Foodservice in Spain
- Meat and Poultry Product Markets in Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts