Fast Market Research recommends "Calming and Sleeping in Italy" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/13/2013 -- During 2012, calming and sleeping was a stable category, with sales increasing slightly in current value terms (1%), mainly due to increasing retail prices, which were to compensate for decreasing sales in volume terms. Besides these results, it seems that within this category there is an underlying preference of Italian consumers for natural and herbal products, which are perceived as having no side-effects, and consumption can be stopped at any time without any consequences.
Euromonitor International's Calming and Sleeping in Italy report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Calming and Sleeping market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Calming and Sleeping in Germany
- Calming and Sleeping in Greece
- Calming and Sleeping in Ireland
- Calming and Sleeping in Lithuania
- Calming and Sleeping in France
- Calming and Sleeping in Georgia
- Calming and Sleeping in Turkey
- Calming and Sleeping in South Korea
- Calming and Sleeping in the United Arab Emirates
- Calming and Sleeping in Spain