Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/10/2012 -- Retail sales of canned/preserved food are expected to rise by 12% in current value in 2011 to reach AED285 million, a continuation of the 12% current value CAGR registered over the review period. As for low- to middle-income consumers, there was no change impacting purchasing habits; however, high-income consumers increasingly shied away from canned/preserved food due to its being perceived as less healthy than other options like dried processed food and frozen processed food, for example.
Euromonitor International's Canned/Preserved Food in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Canned/Preserved Beans, Canned/Preserved Fish/Seafood, Canned/Preserved Fruit, Canned/Preserved Meat and Meat Products, Canned/Preserved Pasta, Canned/Preserved Ready Meals, Canned/Preserved Soup, Canned/Preserved Tomatoes, Canned/Preserved Vegetables, Other Canned/Preserved Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Canned/Preserved Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Food & Drink Specialists in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Unpackaged Food in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Packaged Food in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Dried Processed Food in the United Arab Emirates
- Nut-Based Spreads Market in United Arab Emirates to 2014 (Spreads)
- Savory Spreads Market in United Arab Emirates to 2014 (Spreads)
- Food Retail in United Arab Emirates
- United Arab Emirates In Vitro Diagnostics Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2017
- Unpackaged Food Retailing in United Arab Emirates: Market Snapshot to 2016
- Packaged Food Retailing in United Arab Emirates: Market Snapshot to 2016