New Transportation market report from MarketLine: "Car Manufacturing - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/08/2013 -- The BRIC Car Manufacturing industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the BRIC car manufacturing market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC car manufacturing market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key car manufacturing market players' BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the car manufacturing industry and had a total market value of $224,907.1 million in 2012. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 19.3% over the 2008-12 period.
Within the car manufacturing industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $124,527.7 million in 2012. This was followed by Brazil, Russia and India with a value of $43,716.1, $36,167.9, and $20,495.5 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the car manufacturing industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $217,751.9 million in 2017, followed by Russia, Brazil, India with expected values of $113,979.9, $67,495.2 and $26,930.2 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the BRIC car manufacturing market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the BRIC car manufacturing market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC car manufacturing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the BRIC car manufacturing market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Car Manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Car Manufacturing - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Car Manufacturing - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Car Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Motorcycle Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Motorcycles - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Trucks - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Light trucks - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Medium & Heavy Trucks - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Forest Products - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide