Fast Market Research recommends "Car manufacturing - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/13/2012 -- Car manufacturing - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Car manufacturing industry in each of the Top 5 Emerging markets (Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa). The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The top 5 emerging countries contributed $208,082.6 million to the global car manufacturing industry in 2011, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.4% between 2007 and 2011.
The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $330,041.5 million in 2016, with a CAGR of 9.7% over the 2011-16 period.
Within the car manufacturing industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $113,053.8 million in 2011.
The China is expected to lead the car manufacturing industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $187,976.3 million in 2016.
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The passenger cars manufacturers market value is calculated in terms of manufacturer selling price (MSP), and excludes all taxes and levies.
The volume represents the quantity of completely built up (CBU) cars in the particular country/region.
Passenger cars are defined as motor vehicles with at least four wheels, used for the transport of passengers, and comprising no more than eight seats in addition to the driver's seat.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Car manufacturing: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide
- Automotive Manufacturing - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Truck Manufacturing - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Car manufacturing - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Car manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Car manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Car Manufacturing - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Automotive Manufacturing: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide
- Road & Rail - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Airlines - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide