New Transportation market report from Euromonitor International: "Car Rental in Mexico"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/21/2014 -- During 2013 tourists were able to find new offices and outlets of the main car rental companies in more cities and airports. Being closer to their customers and target audience allowed car rental companies to improve their results and increase their sales, and car rental sales increased by 7% to reach Mx$4.2 billion.
Over the forecast period 2013-2018 value sales of car rental is expected to increase at a CAGR of 4% (at constant 2013 prices) and transactions are expected to increase at a 3% CAGR. Growth in this market is likely to be driven by business travellers; investments in different industries in Mexico will encourage people to increase their trips by plane and then rent a car at their destination for several days to get around. By 2018 car rental is expected to reach sales of Mx$5.1 billion. New international players such as Enterprise are expected to arrive to the Mexican market and others such as Sixt are expected to increase their presence.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Car Rental industry in Mexico with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Car Rental industry in Mexico, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Car Rental in Mexico market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Car Rental in Mexico?
- What are the major brands in Mexico?
- Is there a shift from airport car rental to non-airport?
- Is leisure car rental outpacing business car rental?
- Is insurance replacement recession-resistant?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Car Rental by Category, Car Rental by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The North American Car Rental Market to 2018
- Car Rental in Thailand to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Japan to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Mexico to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Spain to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Saudi Arabia to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in the Netherlands to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Turkey to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in South Africa to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Turkey to 2017: Market Databook