New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "CARDIONOVUM GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/07/2013 -- CARDIONOVUM GmbH (Cardionovum) is a medical device company. It carries out the design, development, manufacture and distribution of coronary vascular intervention and peripheral vascular intervention products. Its major products include paclitaxel-eluting coronary PTCA catheter, Sirolimus-eluting coronary stent system, cobalt chromium coronary stent system, protective coronary stenting therapy system and paclitaxel-eluting peripheral PTCA catheter. It has a subsidiary in Poland, namely, CARDIONOVUM Sp.z.o.o. The company is headquartered in Bonn, Germany.
Cardionovum seeks to develop clinically advanced medical therapies, which take off from the current patient treatment standard by conventional balloon catheters and stent designs. The company envisages manufacturing the best possible products to minimize complication rates and to offer medical devices which ensure rapid healing for the benefit of patients.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the CARDIONOVUM GmbH portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Eurocor GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Technolas Perfect Vision GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis
- CerboMed GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Berlin Heart GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Aachen Resonance GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis
- IRAMED GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Lophius Biosciences GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis
- EBS Technologies GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Product Pipeline in Medical Equipment Market - Robust Pipeline Strengthening the In-Vitro Diagnostics and Cardiovascular Devices Market
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopes - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017