Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/10/2012 -- High stakes: Travel and consumer spending will pick up, driving demand for casinos
Casino Hotels in the US
Playing the cards right
During the recession, casino hotels experienced slowed demand and revenue as consumers reduced spending on traveling and gambling. While this trend is expected to reverse as the economy recovers, players will face increased competition from international casinos, online gaming and other gaming venues. Still, a wider acceptance of gambling will fuel the industry's recovery into the next five years.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing short-term lodging in hotel facilities with a casino on the premises. The casino on premises includes table wagering games and may include other gambling activities, such as slot machines and sports betting. These establishments generally offer a range of services and amenities, such as food and beverage services, entertainment, valet parking, swimming pools and conference and convention facilities.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: MGM Resorts International, Caesars Entertainment Corporation, Las Vegas Sands Corporation
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hotels & Motels - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Hotels & Motels: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide
- Hotels & Motels - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Hotels & Motels - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Hotels & Motels - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Hotels & Motels - Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Changing Consumer Attitudes and Future Outlook for the Budget Hotel Industry in BRIC
- Business Traveler Expectations of Technology and Green Initiatives in the Hotels Sector in 2012: Survey Intelligence
- Hotels & Motels in Europe
- Hotels & Motels in China - Industry and Country Analysis