Recently published research from GlobalData, "Chevron Corporation, Company Intelligence Report", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/12/2014 -- Chevron Corporation, Company Intelligence Report
Chevron Corporation (Chevron) is an integrated energy company that is engaged in the exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas, refining, transportation and the manufacturing of petroleum products globally. The company's headquarters are located in San Ramon, California in the US. Their major business activities are categorized into upstream, downstream and alternative energy segments. The company's upstream activities consist of exploration, development and production activities for crude oil and natural gas; processing, liquefaction, transportation and re-gasification associated with liquefied natural gas; the transportation of crude oil through major international oil export pipelines; and the storage and marketing of natural gas. Its downstream operations consist of refining the crude oil into petroleum products; the marketing of crude oil and refined products; the transportation of crude oil and refined products by pipeline, marine vessel, motor equipment and rail car; and manufacturing and marketing of commodity petrochemicals, plastics for industrial uses and fuel and lubricant additives.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the company's overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
- Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
- SWOT: The report's SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
- Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the company's crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the company's producing and development assets.
- Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the company's exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
- M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the company's recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the company's status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Net Asset Valuation method.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Chevron Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q3, 2013
- Chevron Corporation Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd., Company Intelligence Report
- Stone Energy Corporation, Company Intelligence Report
- ExxonMobil Corporation, Company Intelligence Report
- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation, Company Intelligence Report
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation, Company Intelligence Report
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation, Company Intelligence Report
- Chevron Corporation (CVX) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Sojitz Corporation Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update