New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Childrenswear in France"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/07/2014 -- Discount outlets are gaining momentum as "smart buying" becomes a trend in France, with such outlets offering discounts of at least 30% and sometimes as much as 50%. In 2013, French mothers increasingly looked to buy products on promotion. As gift giving is an integral part of the childrenswear category, premium brands remained popular, although French people increasingly looked for alternative ways to maintain the same standard of gift for children as before the crisis.
Groupe Oka?di, with its two main brands Jacadi and Oka?di, was the leading brand manufacturer in 2013, following closely behind private label. Oka?di succeeded in diversifying its offer by creating different brands for different consumer groups, such as Obaibi and Oka?di. Polarisation in childrenswear could be clearly seen, with parents buying some premium pieces for special occasions while also relying on private label for more everyday clothing.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
With the development of discount outlets and a wider offering from private label, average unit price in childrenswear is expected to fall over the forecast period, resulting in the category posting a value CAGR decline of 1% at constant 2013 prices. Heavy promotional activity will be increasingly used to boost sales and discount outlets will become an integral part of the retailing strategy for brands, allowing them to reach a wider consumer group and reduce their stock.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Childrenswear industry in France with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Childrenswear industry in France, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Childrenswear in France market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Childrenswear in France?
- What are the major brands in France?
- How dynamic is the growth of clothing and footwear internet sales?
- What is the performance of women?s clothing vs men?s clothing?
- What % of clothing and footwear sales goes through grocery retailers?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Baby and Toddler Wear, Boys' Apparel, Girls' Apparel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Childrenswear in Japan
- Childrenswear in Australia
- Childrenswear in Italy
- Childrenswear in the United Arab Emirates
- Childrenswear in Indonesia
- Childrenswear in Greece
- Childrenswear in the US
- Childrenswear in Vietnam
- Childrenswear in Sweden
- Childrenswear in Brazil