Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/10/2014 -- Implementation of the new increased tobacco tax in 2011 brought volume sales of cigarettes down in all categories in 2012. There were also more smokers quitting smoking or trying to smoke less, especially amongst consumers with lower incomes. This resulted in a 4% decline in 2012.
Euromonitor International's Cigarettes in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be the new legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: High Tar Cigarettes, Low Tar Cigarettes, Mid Tar Cigarettes, Ultra Low Tar Cigarettes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Cigarettes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tobacco in Hong Kong, China
- Travel and Tourism in Hong Kong to 2017
- The Future of the Haircare Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- Airlines in Hong Kong to 2017: Market Databook
- Shampoo Market in Hong Kong: Market Profile to 2017
- Travel Intermediaries in Hong Kong to 2017: Market Databook
- Cigarettes in Belarus
- Facial Care Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- The Future of the Personal Hygiene Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- The Future of the Make-up Market in Hong Kong to 2017