New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "City Travel Briefing: Doha"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/24/2012 -- Doha's tourism industry has been developing in leaps and bounds since the Emirate of Qatar won the bid for the FIFA 2022 World Cup. A new airport is being developed, to start operating in 2013, thousands of rooms are being added to the accommodation supply, a rail and metro network is being developed and there is much more to come. However, Doha is still only a small tourism destination, mostly focused on business and MICE, and there are many challenges in the run-up to the 2022 World Cup.
Euromonitor International's City Travel Briefing: Doha global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Travel and Tourism market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market from innovation, pricing, channel distribution to economic/lifestyle influences. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and outlines the criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Car Rental, Demand Factors, Health and Wellness Tourism, Tourism Flows Domestic, Tourism Flows Inbound, Tourism Flows Outbound, Tourism Receipts and Expenditure, Tourist Attractions, Transportation, Travel Accommodation, Travel Retail.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- City Travel briefing - New York City
- City Travel Briefing: Geneva
- City Travel Briefing - Brussels
- City Travel Briefing: Toronto
- City Travel Briefing - Hawaii
- City Travel Briefing: Mumbai
- City Travel Briefing - London and the 2012 Olympic Games
- City Travel Briefing: Beijing
- City Travel briefing: Amsterdam
- City Travel Briefing: Barcelona
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)