New Construction research report from IBISWorld is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/10/2012 -- Brick by brick: Stronger construction markets will pave the way for a modest recovery
Clay Brick & Product Manufacturing in the US
Brick by brick
While demand and revenue went down during the recession due to slowed building markets, the industry is expected to turn around in the next five years, with increases in housing starts and the value of non-residential building construction. Revenue and profit performance will also be supported by steady improvements in demand for refractory products used in downstream manufacturing and energy production industries. Also, increases in demand and sustained efficiency improvements are expected to bolster average industry profit margins.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Firms in this industry primarily make brick and structural clay tiles, nonclay refractories (e.g. mortar, brick, block, tile, monoliths and crucibles), clay refractory products (e.g. mortar, brick, block, tile and melting pots), ceramic wall and floor tiles and other structural clay products. A refractory is a material that will retain its shape and chemical identity when subjected to high temperatures.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Mohawk Industries Inc., Boral Limited, Cookson Group PLC
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Clay Brick Manufacturing in Australia
- The Future of Interior Products in France to 2015: Recovery to Gather Pace in 2012
- The Future of Interior Products in Italy to 2015: Eco-Friendly Home Improvement Products to Drive Demand
- The Future of Interior Products in the UK to 2015: Recovery to Gather Pace from 2012
- The Indian Interior Products Industry, Key Trends and Opportunities till 2015: New Construction to be the Key Driver of Growth
- The Chinese Interior Products Industry, Key Trends and Opportunities till 2015: Export Market Potential will be the Key to Growth
- Brick & Tile Manufacturing in the UK
- Ceramic Product Manufacturing in Australia
- Life Insurance in India, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2015
- Life Insurance in China, Key Trends and Opportunities till 2015