Recently published research from Markets and Markets, "CNG and LPG Vehicle Market - Industry Trends & Forecasts to 2019", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/26/2014 -- CNG and LPG Vehicle Market by Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars & Light Commercial Vehicles), Fuel Type (CNG & LPG), and Geography (Asia-Pacific, Europe, Americas & ROW) - Industry Trends & Forecasts to 2019
CNG and LPG vehicles are amongst the most popular alternative energy fuelled vehicles with LPG being more popular and older than any alternative fuel. However, the trend is expected to change in the future and CNG is expected to be much more popular than LPG. As the governments mandate stricter emissions regulations in an effort to improve air quality, many transit agencies as well as personal users have turned to alternative fuels. In addition to the obvious environmental benefits, reduced operating costs, and government incentives have spurred the increased use of alternative fuels in the transit industry.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
CNG and LPG bi-fuel option is mostly used in passenger cars. Light Commercial Vehicle fleet owners have shown eagerness to adopt these vehicles around the world even after the higher upfront costs and loss of luggage space, as they operate within the city limits at a low speed. These light commercial vehicles are unable to run in the cities at optimum speed. Hence, the incomplete combustion by these bigger engine releases huge amounts of carbon-monoxide into the air, apart from other harmful emissions. Another important factor fueling their growth is their high mileage which plays a pivotal role in recovering their higher initial cost in comparatively less time.
Convincing governments to offer a generous incentive scheme to ease competitive pressure on alternate fuels, irrespective of the technology (Electric/Hybrid/Hydrogen), will be imperative for the market advancement of CNG and LPG vehicles in medium to long term.
The CNG and LPG market is analyzed in terms of volume (thousand units) and value ($million) by vehicle types, fuel types, and by region and respective major countries. The market segmentation has been done in the following manner:
- North America
By Vehicle Type
- Passenger cars
- Light Commercial Vehicles
By Fuel Type
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Automotive Exhaust Systems Market - Trends & Forecasts to 2019
- Fleet Management Market (Fleet Analytics, Vehicle Tracking & Fleet Monitoring, Telematics, Vendor Services) By Vehicles (Trucks, Light Goods, Buses, Corporate Fleets, Container Ships, Aircrafts) Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Railway Management System Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)
- Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) Market - Trends Forecasts to 2019
- Armored Vehicle Market - Global Forecasts to 2014-2019
- Protein Hydrolysis Enzymes Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019
- Power Rental Market - Global Trends & Forecasts (2012 - 2019)
- Subsea Well Access and BOP System Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019
- Future of the Chinese Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019
- Future of the Czech Republic Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019