Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Coffee in Germany", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/24/2012 -- The price of Arabica coffee, the most important coffee type, soared from around US$1.50 per pound at the beginning of 2010 to US$3.00 in April 2011. This price spike did not greatly affect German retail selling prices of coffee products in 2010 because most competitors kept prices low for as long as possible due to the strong level of competition in the marketplace. In particular, standard fresh ground coffee is very price-sensitive. However, in January 2011, when raw coffee prices continued to...
Euromonitor International's Coffee in Germany report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Fresh Coffee, Instant Coffee.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Coffee market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Coffee Market in China 2012
- Coffee Market in Italy to 2016: Market Profile
- Coffee Market in Brazil to 2016: Market Profile
- Coffee Market in Russia to 2016: Market Profile
- Coffee Market in Spain to 2016: Market Profile
- Coffee Market in India to 2016: Market Profile
- Coffee Market in Germany to 2016: Market Profile
- Coffee Market in the UK to 2016: Market Profile
- Coffee Market in China to 2016: Market Profile
- Coffee Market in France to 2016: Market Profile