Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/29/2012 -- Norway has a long tradition of being a coffee-drinking nation and per capita consumption has risen at a relatively steady pace since 1965. However, dynamic growth is being seen in niche categories such as fresh coffee beans and fresh ground coffee pods. According to the Norwegian Coffee Association, demand is believed to be twofold, where on the one hand Norway is seeing increasing sales of coffee pod machines and on the other consumers are increasingly grinding and making their own...
Euromonitor International's Coffee in Norway report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Fresh Coffee, Instant Coffee.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Coffee market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hot Drinks market in the US - Product Launch Almanac 2010
- Hot Drinks market in Japan - Product Launch Almanac 2010
- Coffee in the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Countries Market Overview and Forecasts to 2014
- Coffee in Hong Kong, China
- Hot Drinks in North America - Product Launch Quarterly
- Coffee in Denmark
- Coffee in Israel
- Coffee in Mexico
- Ready-To-Drink Tea and Coffee Market in New Zealand to 2014 (Soft Drinks)
- Consumer Trends in the Hot Drinks Market in Russia