Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/13/2014 -- Coffee Shops in Indonesia by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2013. This report covers multiple and independent coffee shops. Market value is based on expenditure including sales tax in these outlets; market volume is based on numbers of outlets. Market size for Coffee Shops in Indonesia is given in IDR and outlet with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for Indonesia. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Coffee Shops in Vietnam (2013) - Market Sizes
- Coffee Shops in Japan (2013) - Market Sizes
- Coffee Shops in Thailand (2013) - Market Sizes
- Coffee Shops in Brazil (2013) - Market Sizes
- Coffee Shops in China (2013) - Market Sizes
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Coffee Shops in Spain - a Snapshot (2012)
- Coffee Shops in Belgium - a Snapshot (2012)
- Coffee Shops in the US - a Snapshot (2012)
- Coffee Shops in France - a Snapshot (2012)