Recently published research from Global Markets Direct, "Cognitive Impairment - Pipeline Review, H2 2013", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/23/2013 -- Global Markets Direct's, 'Cognitive Impairment - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Cognitive Impairment, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Cognitive Impairment. Cognitive Impairment - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Cognitive Impairment.
- A review of the Cognitive Impairment products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Cognitive Impairment pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Cognitive Impairment.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Cognitive Impairment pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Eli Lilly and Company, Athersys, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Merck & Co., Inc., Avineuro Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Novartis AG, Chiesi Farmaceutici SpA, Laboratoires Pierre Fabre SA, Pfizer Inc., Evotec Aktiengesellschaft, Lupin Limited, Bionomics Limited, Paladin Labs Inc., Theratechnologies Inc., Suven Life Sciences Ltd., Mithridion, Inc., Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc., Celon Pharma Sp. z o.o., AGY Therapeutics, Inc., PsychoGenics, Inc., QR Pharma, Inc., Siena Biotech S.p.A., SeneXta Therapeutics SA, Dart NeuroScience LLC, Omeros Corporation, Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Intra-Cellular Therapies, Inc., Targacept, Inc., Galenea Corp., M's Science Corporation, Heptares Therapeutics Ltd., Pacific Northwest Biotechnology, LLC, Pherin Pharmaceuticals, Inc., PhysioGenix, Inc., BIOPROJET SCR
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cognitive Impairment - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Mild Cognitive Impairment - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Cognitive Impairment Associated With Schizophrenia (CIAS) - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Alzheimer's Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Influenza - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Asthma - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Prostate Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Stroke - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Type 2 Diabetes - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Crohn's Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2013