Fast Market Research recommends "Colour Cosmetics in Serbia" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2013 -- The current value sales increase of Serbian colour cosmetics of 5% was mostly a consequence of the inflation rate in the country over the last year of the review period, rather than a consequence of real recovery by the category. The poor performance of the most popular product, namely lipstick, had a negative impact on the category as a whole.
Euromonitor International's Colour Cosmetics in Serbia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Eye Make-Up, Facial Make-Up, Lip Products, Nail Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Colour Cosmetics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Colour Cosmetics in South Korea
- Colour Cosmetics in Norway
- Colour Cosmetics in China
- Colour Cosmetics in Sweden
- Colour Cosmetics in Estonia
- Colour Cosmetics in Slovakia
- Colour Cosmetics in Portugal
- Colour Cosmetics in Turkey
- Colour Cosmetics in Malaysia
- Colour Cosmetics in Romania