Fast Market Research recommends "Compounding Pharmacies in the US" from IBISWorld, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/14/2012 -- Doctor's orders: Drug shortages and demand from the aging population will benefit stores
After experiencing strong revenue growth during the recession, the Compounding Pharmacies industry will benefit from improved conditions in the next five years. The number of individuals aged 65 and over will increase, supporting demand for medications from the industry. Furthermore, doctors and patients will likely turn to compounding pharmacies to prepare medications with alternate doses and strengths as drug shortages loom.
This industry includes stores that make and sell compounded medications. Compounded medications are prescriptions that are written by physicians and prepared by pharmacists for individual patients. These medications are not commercially available; rather, they are prescribed by physicians and prepared by pharmacists to meet unique needs.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Pharmacies in Australia
- Pharmacies & Drug Stores in the US
- Pharmacies and Drug Retailers in China
- Portugal Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report Q3 2012
- Global Anti-counterfeit markets in Food & Pharmaceutical applications by geography, technology trends and forecasts (2010-2015)
- The Pharmaceutical Market: Finland
- The Pharmaceutical Market: Portugal
- Forest Laboratories, Inc. (FRX) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- The Outlook for Pharmaceuticals in Northern Europe
- The Pharmaceutical Market: Chile