Fast Market Research recommends "Consumer and Innovation Trends in Frozen Food" from Datamonitor, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/17/2012 -- Although progress has been slow, the frozen food category is making positive strides towards representing a more attractive and relevant proposition to a wider range of consumers. This brief outlines the most important consumer and product trends impacting the category globally, using Datamonitor's TrendSights mega-trend framework as a basis to organize the key themes covered
- Each section is introduced with a concise SWOT analysis that outlines how each TrendSights mega-trend can be applied to the frozen food category
- Consumer insight analysis covering 20 countries globally highlights the key attitudes and behaviors that drive consumers' preferences
- Draw inspiration from numerous case studies and product examples throughout the brief that showcase best-in-class innovations in frozen food
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Private labelers in frozen food have evolved their frozen ranges markedly, delivering significant improvement in relation to the range, quality, and packaging of their offerings. Moreover, building on their traditional strengths in relation to price, they are branching out to address issues of sustainability, indulgence and personalization
Food waste is becoming a more important issue for consumers as a result of both ethical considerations and financial considerations off the back of rising food inflation. Rising consumer acceptance of the need to cut food waste leaves the frozen category well placed to promote its waste-saving potential
Reasons to Get this Report
- How do Datamonitor's mega-trends apply specifically to frozen food? How is this likely to evolve over the next few years?
- Where is innovation occurring in frozen and what does it look like?
- How can brands tailor products to an increasingly health conscious consumer?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Future Flavor Trends in Food: New opportunities in sensory innovation
- Future Innovations in Food and Drinks to 2015: NPD, trend convergence and emerging growth opportunities
- Growth Strategies in Ready Meals: Consumer drivers, new meal opportunities, innovation and format and flavor trends
- Innovation and NPD in Ready Meals: Trends in natural, wellbeing, artisanal and ethical meals
- Innovation in Food and Drinks Packaging: Opportunities in added value and emerging technologies
- Consumer Targeting in Food and Drinks: Lifestyle brands, personalized nutrition and customized flavors
- Health and Wellness in Food and Drinks: Growth opportunities in beauty, purity, detox, vitality and relaxation
- Lifestyle Food and Drinks :Future product opportunities from changing consumer attitudes
- Frozen Food: Global Industry Guide
- Global Frozen Food Market Analysis By Products Type And By Geography - Trends And Forecasts (2010 - 2015)