Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/07/2014 -- With the UK economy reporting weak growth of 0.7% in 2012, sales of consumer electronics remained sluggish, posting a 1% decline in retail volume sales in the year. As a result of no real development in salaries, credit supply and interest rates, consumers choose to keep their purchases on hold and thus did not spend money on any additional devices or equipment, making do with those they already had.
Euromonitor International's Consumer Electronics in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Computers and Peripherals, In-Car Entertainment, In-Home Consumer Electronics, Portable Consumer Electronics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Electronics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Electronics in the United Kingdom
- The UK Feminine Care Market: What Consumers Use and Why?
- The UK Oral Hygiene Market: What Consumers Use and Why?
- The UK Haircare Market: What Consumers Use and Why?
- The UK Skincare Market: What Consumers Use and Why?
- Maplin Electronics Ltd in Consumer Electronics (United Kingdom)
- The UK Make-up Market: What Consumers Use and Why?
- The Future of the Haircare Market in the UK to 2017
- The Future of the Skincare Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- The UK Suncare Market: What Consumers Use and Why?