Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/04/2014 -- In 2012, Vietnam's economy faced many difficulties such as high inflation rate, frozen real estate, and rising fuel prices. As such, the majority of consumers, especially those on low incomes, reduced their budgets on unnecessary products, including consumer electronics to spend on essentials such as fresh food and grocery products. Therefore, in 2012 consumer electronics witnessed the worst performance of the review period in current value terms. Many categories such as in-home consumer...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Electronics in Vietnam report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Computers and Peripherals, In-Car Entertainment, In-Home Consumer Electronics, Portable Consumer Electronics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Electronics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sensors Market in Consumer Electronics - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2020)
- Consumer Electronics in Saudi Arabia
- Consumer Electronics in Brazil
- Consumer Electronics in Portugal
- Consumer Electronics in Ukraine
- Consumer Electronics in the US
- Consumer Electronics in Austria
- Consumer Electronics in China
- Consumer Electronics in South Korea
- Consumer Electronics in Greece