New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Consumer Foodservice By Location in the United Kingdom"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/07/2014 -- Stand-alone locations are the most popular in the UK, accounting for 84% of outlets at the end of the review period. 100% home delivery/takeaway has the highest percentage of stand-alone outlets at 95%, followed by cafes/bars (90%), fast food (86%), street stalls/kiosks (82%) and full-service restaurants (73%). Over the review period 2008-2013 the number of stand-alone outlets dropped, confirming the negative trend in 2012 with a further decline of 2%. This fairly reflects the drop in the...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Foodservice by Location in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Consumer Foodservice Through Leisure, Consumer Foodservice Through Lodging, Consumer Foodservice Through Retail, Consumer Foodservice Through Standalone, Consumer Foodservice Through Travel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Foodservice by Location market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Foodservice in the United Kingdom
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in the United Arab Emirates
- Consumer Foodservice in the United Arab Emirates
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Egypt
- Full-Service Restaurants in the United Kingdom
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Spain
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Mexico
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Norway
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Turkey
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Australia