Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/16/2012 -- Consumer health is flourishing under the influence of key demographic, regulatory, public health and corporate trends. Ageing populations offer a growing customer base, as does widespread urbanisation in developing markets. More regulatory oversight is spurring innovation and bolstering consumer confidence in self-care. Government and commercial wellness campaigns are also educating consumers. Companies are exploring regional and portfolio expansion, and are engaging consumers using technology.
Euromonitor International's Consumer Health: Trends, Developments and Prospects global briefing examines the size, growth trends and potential opportunities in the Consumer Health market. The strategic analyses include assessing the impacts of changing regulations, research breakthroughs and public health concerns on both the market and leading companies. Consumer attitudes towards the products and their personal healthcare needs are also explored.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Allergy Care, Herbal/Traditional Products, OTC, Paediatric Consumer Health, Sports Nutrition, Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Weight Management.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Health market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Health - Trends, Developments and Prospects
- Health and Wellness in the Netherlands
- Health and Wellness in Hong Kong, China
- Health and Wellness in India
- Regional Overview: Consumer Health Trends in Asia Pacific
- New Product Developments in Consumer Health
- Herbal/Traditional Products in India
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements - Trends and Prospects 2011
- Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in India
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in India