Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Consumer Lending 2013: Trends , Developments and Prospects", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/26/2012 -- The developed world has the largest consumer lending markets, but growth is slowing as borrowing takes off in emerging markets. In emerging markets, the story is about moving the unbanked into the financial mainstream through new financial products or the cross-selling of others. A greater desire for luxury goods and major appliances, as well as a greater capacity to spend on such goods, could help to expand the credit infrastructure in those markets.
Euromonitor International's Consumer Lending 2013: Trends , Developments and Prospects global briefing offers insight into the size and shape of the Consumer Finance market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts provide an invaluable perspective onmarket evolution and the criteria for success. The briefing leverages Euromonitor International's 360-degree coverage of the global payments' landscape including insight on consumer debt.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Consumer Lending, Financial Cards and Payments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Finance market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Lending 2012: Trends, Developments and Prospects
- Consumer Finance 2011: Trends, Developments and Prospects
- Consumer Lending in Ukraine
- Emerging Opportunities in the Latin America Consumer Finance Market: Market Size, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Consumer Credit in Belgium
- Consumer Credit in Germany
- Consumer Credit in Norway
- 2012: Trends to Watch in UK Retail Banking
- Consumer Credit in Denmark
- Consumer Credit in Saudi Arabia