Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Consumer Lending in Hong Kong, China", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/30/2013 -- Uncertain market conditions in Hong Kong caused a slowdown in the consumer lending market in 2012. However, card lending remained the largest proportion of consumer lending in terms of gross lending. Card lending saw a slowdown in growth as a result of worsening card spending. Within consumer credit, other personal lending saw the fastest growth, supported by the healthy growth of the credit line and tax loans. Auto lending and education lending remained relatively small within the overall...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Lending in Hong Kong, China report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Consumer Credit, Mortgages/Housing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Lending market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Credit in Hong Kong, China
- Consumer Lending in Thailand
- Retail Lending: Global Industry Guide
- Consumer Lending in South Korea
- Consumer Lending in Italy
- Consumer Credit in the Philippines
- Consumer Lending in Denmark
- Consumer Credit in Indonesia
- Consumer Lending in South Africa
- Consumer Credit in France