New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/13/2012 -- The robust spending by members of China's rapidly growing middle class is expected to continue in coming years, driving demand for a wide range of goods. In particular, demand for luxury goods and other premium products will remain high consumers attempt to live the good life. Spending growth will remain strong as the millions of Chinese living in the interior of the country increasingly adopt the habits of modern consumers.
Euromonitor's Consumer Lifestyles in China report analyses factors influencing national consumer expenditure. Consumer lifestyles reports include coverage of: population, urban development, home ownership, household profiles, labour, income, consumer and family expenditure, health, education, eating habits, drinking habits, shopping habits, personal grooming, clothing, leisure habits, savings and investments, media, communication, transport and travel and tourism. Use this report to understand the factors influencing a nation's lifestyle choices.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Lifestyles market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Lifestyles, Priorities And Work-Life Balance
- Consumer Lifestyles in Jordan
- Consumer Lifestyles in Serbia
- Consumer Lifestyles in the Philippines
- Consumer Lifestyles in Spain
- Consumer Lifestyles in Pakistan
- Consumer Lifestyles in South Africa
- Consumer Lifestyles in India
- Consumer Lifestyles in Thailand
- Consumer Lifestyles in Malaysia