Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/14/2011 -- With 75.1 million residents in 2010, Iran is one of the most populous countries in the Middle East. It is also one of the youngest countries in the world. Even though it is ageing at a rapid rate, the nation is still very young, with a median age of 26.7 in 2010. However, high inflation rates, high unemployment and the government's subsidy reform plan will have an impact on the economy. Households are expected to become more price-sensitive and look for lower cost consumer products and services.
Euromonitor's Consumer Lifestyles in Iran report analyses factors influencing national consumer expenditure. Consumer lifestyles reports include coverage of: population, urban development, home ownership, household profiles, labour, income, consumer and family expenditure, health, education, eating habits, drinking habits, shopping habits, personal grooming, clothing, leisure habits, savings and investments, media, communication, transport and travel and tourism. Use this report to understand the factors influencing a nation's lifestyle choices.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
How this report will help you:?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Lifestyles market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Lifestyles, Priorities And Work-Life Balance
- Consumer Lifestyles in Serbia
- Consumer Lifestyles in Jordan
- Consumer Lifestyles in the Philippines
- Consumer Lifestyles in Spain
- Consumer Lifestyles in Pakistan
- Consumer Lifestyles in Finland
- Consumer Lifestyles in South Africa
- Consumer Lifestyles in India
- Consumer Lifestyles in Thailand