Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Consumer Lifestyles in Latvia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/07/2013 -- While an improving economic climate has caused consumer confidence to rise, optimism remains fragile due to new concerns about the eurozone debt crisis. Another challenge to growth includes the considerable shadow economy, although it is expected to shrink as the economy continues to grow and job opportunities in the formal economy increase. Generally, as disposable income continues to increase it is expected that consumer demand for a wide range of products and services will grow in tandem.
Euromonitor's Consumer Lifestyles in Latvia report analyses factors influencing national consumer expenditure. Consumer lifestyles reports include coverage of: population, urban development, home ownership, household profiles, labour, income, consumer and family expenditure, health, education, eating habits, drinking habits, shopping habits, personal grooming, clothing, leisure habits, savings and investments, media, communication, transport and travel and tourism. Use this report to understand the factors influencing a nation's lifestyle choices.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Lifestyles market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Lifestyles in Thailand
- Consumer Lifestyles in Malaysia
- Consumer Lifestyles in South Korea
- Consumer Lifestyles in Iran
- Consumer Lifestyles in Ecuador
- Consumer Lifestyles in Denmark
- Consumer Lifestyles in Montenegro
- Consumer Lifestyles in Kazakhstan
- Consumer Lifestyles in Poland
- Consumer Lifestyles in Belgium