New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/10/2014 -- Saudi consumers were less affected by the recent economic downturn than consumers in other countries and, in turn, their attitudes and shopping habits have not changed significantly in recent years. On the other hand, as modern retail takes hold in the Kingdom, some shopping habits, particularly food shopping habits, are evolving to mimic those in Western countries. Indeed, younger consumers tend to emulate Western consumer attitudes and this is reflected in demand for a wide range of products.
Euromonitor's Consumer Lifestyles in Saudi Arabia report analyses factors influencing national consumer expenditure. Consumer lifestyles reports include coverage of: population, urban development, home ownership, household profiles, labour, income, consumer and family expenditure, health, education, eating habits, drinking habits, shopping habits, personal grooming, clothing, leisure habits, savings and investments, media, communication, transport and travel and tourism. Use this report to understand the factors influencing a nation's lifestyle choices.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Lifestyles market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Brazilian Consumer Lifestyles Report - What's next for consumer spending in this emerging giant
- Consumer Lifestyles in Mexico
- Consumer Lifestyles in Kuwait
- Consumer Lifestyles in the Czech Republic
- Consumer Lifestyles in Peru
- Consumer Lifestyles in Hong Kong, China
- Consumer Lifestyles in Malaysia
- Consumer Lifestyles in India
- Consumer Lifestyles in Thailand
- Consumer Lifestyles in Croatia