New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Contact Lenses in the Philippines"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/09/2015 -- Rising exposure to international beauty and grooming trends continued to spur consumers to switch to contact lenses for daily wear. Convenience was another key factor driving contact lenses, especially for active consumers. Cosmetic lenses from coloured lenses to eyeball-enlarging lenses were also all the rage in 2014, with consumers keen to create a fashionable image.
Novartis AG rose in value share to reach 35% in 2013, thereby consolidating its leadership in contact lenses. Its Air Optix contact lenses brand, which claimed to have five times higher oxygen level than other brands, was the main contributor to the player?s hike in value share during 2013. This was mainly due to consumers? prolonged hours facing the computers that saw them suffering from dry eye conditions. On the other hand, the player was also keen in developing various cosmetic lenses under its Freshlook brand, though it was challenged by the influx of cheaper Korean cosmetics lens brands in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Contact lenses is expected to record 3% CAGR constant value growth over the forecast period. Growth is expected to be driven as more distribution channels penetrate more rural areas in the Philippines. As consumers? disposable income rises, cosmetic lenses are also expected to be key driver as consumers pick up on the latest fashion trends.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Contact Lenses industry in Philippines with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Contact Lenses industry in Philippines, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Contact Lenses in Philippines market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- In which markets are daily disposables more popular than monthly and extended wear?
- Is coloured, toric, spherical or multifocal the dominant type of contact lens in Philippines?
- Is style playing an increasingly important role over health in purchasing decisions?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Contact Lenses in Singapore
- Contact Lenses in Russia
- Contact Lenses in Indonesia
- Contact Lenses in Thailand
- Contact Lenses in Germany