Fast Market Research recommends "Control Systems in Europe" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/30/2013 -- Control Systems in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Europe control systems market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The control systems market is made up of programmable logic controllers (PLC) and distributed control systems (DCS). It does not include PC-based control systems and software.
- The European control systems market had total revenues of $11.0bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.6% between 2008 and 2012.
- The continuous economic challenges in Western Europe, general drop in manufacturing and credit uncertainty, negatively impacted on the growth of the control system markets in this region.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.1% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $12.7bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the control systems market in Europe
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the control systems market in Europe
Leading company profiles reveal details of key control systems market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe control systems market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Europe economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Europe control systems market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Europe control systems market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe control systems market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Control Systems: Global Industry Guide
- Variable Valve Timing Market - Market Global Trends & Forecast By Technology & Geography To 2018
- Fuel Injection Systems Market By Technology (Port Fuel, GDI, Direct Diesel), Engine Type (Gasoline, Diesel), Geography, Vehicle Type & Component: Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Automotive HVAC Market by Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, LCVs & HCVs), Technology (Manual & Automatic), Components & Cabin Comfort Market by Type (Power Seats, Power Windows, Heated Seats & Sunroofs) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Control Systems in the United Kingdom
- Control Systems in France
- Control Systems in Germany
- Control Systems in Asia-Pacific
- Control Systems in the United States
- Machine Safety Market by Products (Presence Sensing Sensors, Emergency Stop Controls, Interlocks, Relays, PLC), Applications (Assembly, Metal Works, Packaging, Robotics), Standards (European, North American), Geography (2013 - 2018)
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)