Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/28/2012 -- Defense Spending: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Defense Spending industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global defense spending market grew by 2.7% in 2011 to reach a value of $1,540.7 billion.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
In 2016, the global defense spending market is forecast to have a value of $1,694.8 billion, an increase of 10% since 2011.
The global defense spending market shrank by 0.2% in 2011 to reach a volume of 12,456.9 thousand personnel.
In 2016, the global defense spending market is forecast to have a volume of 11,709.6 thousand personnel, a decrease of 6% since 2011.
Personnel is the largest segment of the global defense spending market, accounting for 43.8% of the market's total value.
Americas accounts for 50.7% of the global defense spending market value.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Defense research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Defense Spending - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Defense Spending - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Global Defense Industry Suppliers: CEO Business Outlook Survey 2012-2013
- Global Defense Suppliers' Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Expenditure and Marketing Strategies
- Defense Spending - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Global Defense Survey 2012
- Defense Spending - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Defense Spending - Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Aerospace & Defense: Global Industry Guide
- Defense Spending: Global Industry Almanac