New Healthcare research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/11/2013 -- In 2012, digestive remedies demonstrated healthy current value growth. The stress caused by increasingly busy daily lives, largely as a result of rising urbanisation, and the intention to eat fast in order to spare the time to carry out all tasks, deals and requirements translates into digestion-related health problems for many people. Improved economic conditions therefore resulted in positive value growth at the end of the review period compared to the weaker current value performance earlier...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Azerbaijan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Digestive Remedies in South Korea
- Digestive Remedies in Slovakia
- Digestive Remedies in Germany
- Digestive Remedies in South Africa
- Digestive Remedies in China
- Digestive Remedies in Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Digestive Remedies in Finland
- Digestive Remedies in Canada
- Digestive Remedies in Denmark
- Digestive Remedies in Ukraine