Fast Market Research recommends "Digestive Remedies in Hong Kong, China" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/06/2013 -- Unhealthy eating and lifestyle habits are causing many local residents gastrointestinal disorders. This has supported the growth of digestive remedies in the recent years. Also, with the increasing affluence and hectic lifestyles, there are also more local residents dining out.
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Health in Hong Kong, China
- Digestive Remedies in South Korea
- Digestive Remedies in Uzbekistan
- Digestive Remedies in Slovakia
- Digestive Remedies in Germany
- Digestive Remedies in South Africa
- Digestive Remedies in China
- Digestive Remedies in Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Digestive Remedies in Turkey
- Digestive Remedies in Latvia