Fast Market Research recommends "Digestive Remedies in South Korea" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/11/2014 -- Digestive remedies marginally decreased in 2013 due to the weak performance of paediatric digestive remedies, which declined by 16% in current value terms. Medicine for intestine health such as diarrhoeal remedies has shown negative growth or stagnation. In 2013, the leading brand of paediatric diarrhoeal remedy, Biovita produced by Il Dong Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, decreased in actual sales value, which affected the performance of the category.
Dong Wha Pharmaceutical Industrial Co Ltd maintained the leading position with an 18% value share in total digestive remedies. The steady growth of Gas Whalmyungsoo-Q is helping the good performance not only of digestive enzymes, but also of herbal/traditional digestive remedies.
Digestive remedies are expected to decline by a CAGR of 1% in constant value terms over the forecast period. Except for digestive enzymes and antacids, most digestive remedies will decrease. In particular, the total motion sickness category including paediatric motion sickness is predicted to reach only Won2 billion in 2018 due to continually declining sales. Diarrhoeal remedies and laxatives are also going to decline by a CAGR of 3% and 6% in constant value terms respectively.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Digestive Remedies industry in South Korea with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Digestive Remedies industry in South Korea, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Digestive Remedies in South Korea market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Digestive Remedies in South Korea?
- What are the major brands in South Korea?
- Are there any herbal/traditional home-made digestive remedies, like charcoal, which compete strongly with standard medicinal products?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Digestive Remedies in South Africa
- Digestive Remedies in South Korea
- Consumer Health in South Africa
- Consumer Health in South Korea
- Digestive Remedies in China
- Digestive Remedies in India
- Digestive Remedies in Iran
- Digestive Remedies in Uzbekistan
- Digestive Remedies in Germany
- Digestive Remedies in Turkey