Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/12/2012 -- Getting a buzz: Revenue will surge forward as demand for premium liquor rebounds
Distilleries in the US
In high spirits
After remaining resilient over the recessionary period, industry operators will continue to experience growth due to a trend toward premiumization and the increased popularity of cocktails. Over the next five years, consumers will continue trading up to higher-quality spirits and liquor. Additionally, the industry will benefit from rising consumer sentiment and expanding budgets.
This industry consists of distilleries that purchase a range of ingredients, such as grains and sugar, and manufacture them into spirits (i.e. not beer or wine). These spirits are then bottled and sold to liquor wholesalers, bars, casinos, restaurants, hotels and other retail stores.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Brown-Forman Corporation, Pernod Ricard SA, Diageo PLC, Beam Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Distilleries Company of Sri Lanka PLC: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- Emerging Ingredients in Food and Drinks: Growth opportunities in flavors and formulation by product category
- MarketWatch: Drinks - July 2009
- Heaven Hill Distilleries, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile & SWOT Report
- Empee Distilleries Limited (EDL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Distilleries Company of Sri Lanka PLC (DIST) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Ethyl Acetate Industry Outlook in India to 2015 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
- Clinical Trial Recruitment in Orphan Diseases - Patient Numbers in Ovarian Cancer Trials Exceed Other Orphan Diseases in Oncology
- Business Confidence in the Global Construction Industry in 2011-12: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, and Demand and Expenditure Forecast
- Future Flavor Trends in Food: New opportunities in sensory innovation