Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/07/2014 -- In 2013, drinking milk products is set to register positive value growth, which is also likely to be higher than the review period growth of 6%, due to new product developments, particularly in the reduced fat, and organic variants of existing brands and within fresh/pasteurised milk. In addition, the civil protests during June 2013, which took place in several cities around the country, increased milk sales, as people often use a mixture of milk and antacid to alleviate the effects of tear...
Euromonitor International's Drinking Milk Products in Turkey report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Flavoured Milk Drinks, Flavoured Powder Drinks, Milk, Non-Dairy Milk Alternatives, Powder Milk.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Drinking Milk Products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Drinking Milk Products in Colombia
- Drinking Milk Products in India
- Drinking Milk Products in Germany
- Drinking Milk Products in Norway
- Drinking Milk Products in Pakistan
- Drinking Milk Products in the United Kingdom
- Drinking Milk Products in Azerbaijan
- Drinking Milk Products in Russia
- Drinking Milk Products in Guatemala
- Drinking Milk Products in Venezuela