Market Report, "Dynasil Corporation of America - Product Pipeline Analysis", published
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/18/2013 -- Dynasil Corporation of America (Dynasil ) develops, manufactures and markets detection, sensing and analysis technology, optical components and precision instruments. The company operates through two business segments namely, Contract Research; and Products & Technology. Contract research segment is funded by the governament. It develops funded advanced technology in sensors, materials, and prototype instruments which detect, use or measure radiation, magnetism, light,or sound for the use in security, medical and industrial applications. Products & Technology segment produces specialized precision instruments, components, optical materials, synthetic crystals and coatings, for various applications in medical, Homeland Security and industrial sectors. Dynasil is headquartered in Watertown, Massachusetts, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Dynasil Corporation of America portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation (853) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Sysmex Corporation (6869) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Terumo Corporation (4543) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Olympus Corporation (7733) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Quidel Corporation (QDEL) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- InstantLabs Medical Diagnostics Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Luminex Corporation (LMNX) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Volcano Corporation (VOLC) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Thoratec Corporation (THOR) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (EW) - Product Pipeline Analysis