Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/31/2012 -- South Africa remains one of the top countries in Africa where there is serious alcohol consumption amongst teenagers, this trend has led to a general increase in the number of reported cases of unprotected sex amongst young people. Over the past decade ,the government has been working on creating awareness amongst students in colleges and universities in terms of how unwanted pregnancies can be avoided, one way of doing this has been the use of emergency contraception pills. The sales value and...
Euromonitor International's Emergency Contraception in South Africa report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Emergency Contraception market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Personal Hygiene/ Personal Care: South Africa Industry Guide
- Immuno Chemistry Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2017
- Middle East and Africa In Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2017 - Clinical Chemistry Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology and Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture
- Hospital Supplies Market Outlook in South Africa to 2017 - Disposable Hospital Supplies, Sterilization and Disinfectant Equipment, Syringes and Needles and Others
- Drug Delivery Devices Market Outlook in South Africa to 2017 - Metered Dose Inhaler Devices, Infusion Systems, Central Venous Catheters and Needle Free Injections
- Incontinence Devices Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2017
- Haematology in BRICS Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2017
- Microbiology Culture Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2017
- Dental Biomaterials Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2017
- Hospital Information Systems Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2017