Fast Market Research recommends "Emergency Department Information System Market - Global Forecast to 2019" from Markets and Markets, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/22/2015 -- Emergency Department Information System Market by Delivery Mode (On-Premise, Software as a Service), Software Type (Best-Of-Breed, Enterprise Solutions), Application (CPOE, Patient Tracking & Triage), End User - Global Forecast to 2019
This report segment the global EDIS market by application, end user, software type, delivery mode, and region. The application segments included in this report are clinical documentation; E-prescribing; order entry (CPOE), patient tracking, resource tracking and management; and other applications. The end-user segments of this market are small hospitals (1-200 beds), mid-size hospitals (201-500 beds), and large hospitals (more than 500 beds). The software type segments included in this report are Best-of-Breeds; and Single-source Enterprise Solutions. On the basis of delivery mode, the market is subsegmented into on-premise, and software-as-a-service (SaaS).
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The geographic segments included in this report are Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and Rest of the World (RoW). Asia-Pacific is further divided into Australia and Japan. Europe is divided into France, Germany, and the U.K. North America is divided into Canada and the U.S.
The key drivers for this market are the increase in healthcare expenditure, increasing use of data-driven technologies, implementation of the HITECH Act, and rise in aging population. According to estimates from the World Bank, the global population increased at a CAGR of 1.19% between 2003 and 2012. In the same period, the geriatric population (people aged 65 years and above) increased at a CAGR of 2.21%. The proportion of geriatric population increased from 7.14% in 2003 to 7.82% in 2012. According to the WHO, the proportion of the world population over 60 years will double, from about 11% in 2000 to 22% in 2050.
A combination of bottom-up and top-down approaches were used to calculate market sizes and growth rates of the global EDIS application, end user, delivery mode, and software type market and its subsegments. Secondary information was used to identify overall revenue, geographic reach, and product portfolios. Estimates of their EDIS market segment revenues were validated through primary interviews. Primary interviews with key opinion leaders were also used to determine the percentage shares of each subsegment and the relative differences in growth rates.
The report provides qualitative insights on key market shares, growth rates, and market drivers for all important subsegments. It maps market sizes and growth rates of each subsegment and identifies segments poised to see rapid growth. The report also includes company profiles of market leaders. These company profiles include the financial performances, product portfolios, and developments of each company. The report also provides a competitive landscape of the EDIS market, which covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. It also includes analyses of industry developments like mergers and acquisitions, agreements and partnerships, and new product launches.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enable both established firms and new entrants to gauge the pulse of the market and help them make important strategic growth decisions.
The report provides insights on the following:
- Product Development/Innovation: Product portfolios of top players in the EDIS market. Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the EDIS market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, geographic and business segments, and product portfolios of leading players in the EDIS market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the market for various EDIS systems across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, recent developments, and investments in the EDIS market
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Laboratory Information System/LIS Market - Global Forecast to 2019
- Operating Room Management Market - Global Forecast to 2019
- Healthcare/Medical Simulation Market - Global Forecast to 2019
- Wound Care Market - Global Forecast to 2019
- Glucose Monitoring Device Market to 2019 - Technology Adoption and Increasing Health Awareness Serve as Distinct Regional Growth Drivers