Fast Market Research recommends "EU Financial System Out of Control:Full economic recovery path - not an option" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/13/2014 -- The euro area is in the midst of a major economic contraction with devastating effects for business. The euro area economy is forecasted to shrink 1.2% in 2013. The consumer led recovery adopted in United Kingdom and in the United States has not been effective in dragging the European economy out of recession.
Features and benefits
- This case study looks at the measures that the European Commission and the European Central Bank have taken to tackle the economic slowdown.
- This report analyzes the effects of the global banking crisis on the wider European Union economy
- This report examines the role of the region's financial system in the slowdown of the EU (European Union) economy.
The economic crisis has had a permanent impact in the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of the euro area. It shifted the economic prospects of the region well below its pre-crisis level. Consequently, full economic recovery is no longer an option for policy makers within the region.
The financial services industry in the euro area is undergoing a major rehabilitation program following five years of slow economic growth intertwined with periods of recession. There are more than 8,000 financial institutions in Europe. The EU market has a bank based model as opposed to the capital market model in the United States.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Your key questions answered
- How has the European Union responded to the crisis ?
- Has the financial aid from the European Central bank been effective to drag the economy out of recession ?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- UK Financial System Recovery:Brutal slump and slow recovery
- Community Bank System, Inc. (CBU) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Columbia Banking System, Inc. (COLB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Billing System Corporation (3623) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Economic Investment Trust Limited (EVT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Canadian Oil Recovery & Remediation Enterprises Ltd. (CVR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- US Financial System Recovery: In the midst of a major transformation
- European Union - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Greece
- European Union - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)