Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/11/2012 -- The private banking industry is experiencing increased demand for various financial products from the growing number of high net worth individuals (HNWIs), particularly in the Asia Pacific region. The emergence of a new segment of wealthy individuals has spurred the interest of many leading competitors in the industry. In addition, the growing diversification of wealthy clientele has attracted considerable attention among key competitors, and new opportunities are beginning to emerge. The private banking and wealth management industry is starting to focus more on client service and value delivery for this segment.
- Financial institutions are using technology to optimize products and services to gain HNWI customers.
- The HNW population in the Asia-Pacific region posted remarkable growth during 2009-2011.
- Wealth management advisors and firms endorsed a new range of products such as financial and investment advisory services, lifestyle and management services, wealth management services, banking and credit products, and cross border capital allocation services.
- The financial services industry is focusing on new emerging segments such as HNWI and UHNWI."
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report will allow you:
- To assess the new opportunities for business development based on the investment and wealth allocation practices of HNWIs
- To understand the major challenges faced by the financial services industry such as trust and examine investment opportunities in various emerging markets
- To analyze the impact of future product and service trends in private banking, as well as the competition between private banks on product offerings
- Understand the practices followed by various global financial institutions
Reasons to Get this Report
- The report provides descriptive information regarding the investment and wealth allocation practices of HNWIs, and the challenges that wealth management advisers and firms encounter in serving the affluent
- There is a special emphasis on offshore private banking and offshore opportunities, plus an examination of the pitfalls of offshore assets and investments
- The report also focuses on major private banks in three key regions: the Americas, Europe-Middle East-Africa (EMEA) and Asia-Pacific
- The report provides in-depth analysis of the key issues in the private banking industry such as trust and examines investment opportunities in emerging markets
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Bank of America, Credit Suisse, Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corporation, China Merchant Bank, Deutsche Bank AG, Citibank Singapore, Citi Private Bank, UBS AG
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Offshore Centres: 2012 Private Banking Handbook
- Europe Banking Industry Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in Banking Industry
- Global Banking Industry Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies
- Industry Dynamics, Growth, Threats & Opportunities in the Global Banking Industry 2012-2013: Survey Intelligence
- Emerging Opportunities in the Indian Wealth Management Industry: Market Size, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Wealth Management in Taiwan
- Emerging Opportunities in the Indian Prepaid Card Market: Market Size, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Emerging Opportunities in the Chinese Wealth Management Industry: Market Size, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- The Chinese HNWI Market in 2012
- Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (O39) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review