Recently published research from Datamonitor, "Fee-Based Banking in Australia: Sizing the Market Opportunity", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/02/2013 -- The Australian retail banking market is going through a period of transition, and fewer consumers are willing to pay for everyday banking services. However, there is an opportunity in offering packaged accounts. This report sizes the market opportunity, analyzes the benefits to providers of fee-based accounts, and explores how to develop these opportunities.
Scope of this Report
- Discover how big the fee based packaged account market in the Australia is, and how big it can realistically expect to grow.
- Understand how the Australian marketed is segmented with respect to users and non-users of fee-based transaction accounts.
- Learn what strategies will provide most effective in increasing packaged account uptake, loyalty, and profitability for each segment.
- Overcome customer inertia by recognizing the reasons for not holding a packaged account.
Benefits of moving towards a fee-based packaged account strategy include higher revenue generation, greater customer retention and acquisition. It is possible to segment consumers based on their use of and attitudes toward packaged accounts, and to create strategies for each segment aimed at encouraging the migration from free to fee-based banking.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Datamonitor has identified seven distinct consumer segments based on usage of and attitudes toward packaged accounts. Each segment displays different characteristics, and banks consequently need to employ different strategies to reach out to each group.
Packaged accounts have realistic potential to make up 8.8% of the overall transaction account market. To maximize revenue generation, providers must demonstrate the value consumers can derive from such accounts and emphasize the convenience afforded by fee-paying accounts.
Reasons to Get this Report
- How many fee paying transaction accounts are there in Australia and what is their value to providers?
- How big a share of the market will packaged transaction accounts reach?
- What account features appeal most to different consumer segments?
- What differentiates fee-paying from free banking consumers in terms of their behaviour and attitudes?
- What strategies can organization employ to maximize the acquisition of packaged account customers?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Online Banking: Sizing the Global Market Opportunity
- Mobile Banking: Sizing the Global Market Opportunity
- Mobile Banking in Australia: Sizing the Market Opportunity
- Mobile Banking in the UK: Sizing the Market Opportunity
- Fee-Based Banking: Sizing the Global Market Opportunity
- Online Banking in the UK: Sizing the Market Opportunity
- Fee-Based Banking in the UK: Sizing the Market Opportunity
- Mobile Banking and Payments
- Europe Banking Industry Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in Banking Industry
- Wealth in Belgium: Sizing the Market Opportunity