New Materials market report from Markets and Markets: "Feed Acidifiers Market - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/08/2014 -- Feed Acidifiers Market by Type (Propionic Acid, Fumaric Acid, Lactic Acid, Formic Acid & Others), By Livestock (Swine, Cattle, Poultry, Aquatic Animals & Others), by Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
The feed acidifiers market is flourishing due to the increasing use of feed acidifiers in treating animal diseases. The leading companies of the feed acidifiers market are continuously adopting new technologies and are using feed acidifiers for supplementing the diets of animals. The market value of propionic acid as a feed acidifier was the highest in 2012, and is projected to grow with the increasing demand for feed acidifiers in the livestock industry. The benefits of feed acidifiers are leading the market demand in the feed industry. The fumaric acid market is comparatively small and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2013 to 2018.
The feed acidifiers market is projected to reach $2,616.7 million by 2018. The report analyzes the market with respect to the main regions of the world. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the feed acidifiers market. The report categorizes the feed acidifier market based by type, by livestock, and geography.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report also profiles key players of the feed acidifiers market. Feed Acidifiers market is currently dominated by few large players such as BASF SE (Germany), Biomin (Austria), Kemira OYJ (Finland), Corbion PURAC (U.S.), etc. Apart from these there are a number of regional and local players producing feed acidifiers. The report also gives insights of the strategies adopted by the leading companies in the market and their SWOT analysis and also tracks their developments. The key players are using there capabilities to set up R&D centres around the world to develop new production techniques to reduce overall production costs and also develop new products to strengthen their produt portfolio.
FEED ACIDIFIERS MARKET VALUE, BY TYPE, 2013 VS. 2018 ($MILLION)
E - Estimated; p - Projected
Source: MarketsandMarkets Analysis
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Aqua Feed Market By End Consumption (Fish, Crustaceans, Mollusks, Others), By Additives, (Antibiotics, Vitamins, Antioxidants, Amino Acids, Feed Enzymes, Feed Acidifiers, Others), By Geography: Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Feed Enzyme Market By Type (Phytase, Protease & NSP), Sub-Type (Xylanase, Cellulase, Pectinase, a-glucanase & Mannase), & Application (Swine, Poultry, Ruminant, Aqua Feed & Others)-Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Animal Feed Additives Market - Trends & Forecasts (2011 - 2018)
- Feed Phosphate Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Propionic Acid & Derivatives Market By Applications (Animal Feed & Grain Preservatives, Food Preservatives, Herbicides, Cellulose Acetate Propionate) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Industrial Enzymes Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Calcium Propionate Market by Applications (Bakery, Feed, Dairy, Meat & Processed Meat & Other Food Products) & by Regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, The Middle East & Africa) - Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Seed Treatment Market - Global Trends, Forecasts & Technical Insights up to 2018
- Adjuvants Market In Agriculture - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Amino Resin Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018